THE DOT - if this turns orange or red be alert

Friday, October 17, 2008

VIX final round up for today - 11 count canceled again

The VIX hourly on left hand, we did not make the 11 Combo on the daily count - instead a little wave to the downside again. This means that since we go in week 8 next week that our basic scenario is on by a probability of 80%. Markets have to go down sharply in the next 2-3 weeks to make the real low. Today all major indices closed lower after the 'Buffett' rally intraday. Too many people talking about a low - when I bought in March 2003 at the lows, nobody was talking about it. Mr. Buffett is right about the fact that "when everybody is in fear you ought to get greedy" but right now quite some people consider it publicly. Even without all the technical analysis, that would be something making me wonder if I was right when I would consider it myself. Again a tough week - so relax and have a good weekend.

No comments:


About Me

I am a professional independent trader